- Historical observations from FAA, COOP, CWOP, and DEP observing sites.
Current Airport Data
- Current hourly and daily observations from select cities across Pennsylvania. Information on visibility, pressure, temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed and direction, rainfall, weather, and cloud cover.
- Information on the geography and climatology of Pennsylvania. Also contains divisional climate data, degree day data, means & extremes, and other state-wide miscellaneous information.
- Hourly averaged values of temperature, dew point, pressure, and wind speed for select observing sites across Pennsylvania.
- Max/Min temperature and precipitation for a specified day over a range of years.
- Information, training, and data from the FROST (Frost, Rain, Optics, Snow and Thunder) program.
PA County Snowfall Status
- County snowfall map.
PA Radar, Satellite and Snow Depth Archive
- Archive of radar, satellite, and snow depth images since February 19th, 2002.
- Detailed information on select cities across Pennsylvania.
Data Network Information
- Description of the data networks the Pennsylvania State Climatologist uses.
- Archive of multiple weather event types with significant societal and economic impacts.