Data can be made available to you via:
- U.S. Mail for hard copies / Express Mail (charge to customer)
- E-mail computer files (most are ASCII) - this is preferable, least costly and quickest
If after browsing this site you determine that you need additional climatic information, please contact the State Climatologist by either:
- sending an e-mail message to: email@example.com. (preferred)
- faxing your requests to 814-865-3663
- calling 814-865-8732 (when leaving a message please include the following: name, phone number or email address, request)
- completing the on-line form below.
If you wish, you may write to:
Pennsylvania State Climatologist
503 Walker Building
University Park, PA 16802
Your data inquiries will be given priority (usually a return message within a few days) and your data requests will be filled in a timely way. Please be aware that some data requests will involve a fee to cover this office's retrieval and copy costs. If a fee is necessary, this will be stated before the request is met.